anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

My PS4 Slim sometimes randomly crashes when it's put into sleep mode with Remote Play.

Since my PS4 is in my dorm about 100 miles away, I fairly often use Remote Play when I'm not there. Recently, since the latest PS4 update my PS4 sometimes just randomly crashes and shuts itself off instead of going into sleep mode when I put it into sleep mode in Remote Play. This sucks because I can't access my PS4 anymore for as long till I physically can access my PS4. Every time I'm not at home and put my PS4 to sleep, I just pray that I can reconnect to my PS4 the next time I want to play again. When I turn on my PS4 after such a crash it says that it crashed and I can send a report. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Or anyone knows how I can fix this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...