anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Playstation Store Nightmare

So I saw some games I was interested in with the Double Discount sale. All in all I filled my cart with 9 games and 1 Dynamic Theme. The total cost was just over $50, which featured a savings of over $100.

Here's where the problems started. My primary funding is my Paypal account. I have ordered this way on PSN for years without an issue. This time my transaction did not go through. After checking the transaction history it was listed as: "Missing Charges".

I tried twice more and got the same error message. Finally I called the help line and was told to delete my Pay Pal account and either add it again, or add another method of payment.

This time I added my bank debit card and tried to complete my order this way. Once again "Missing Charges" was listed in the Transaction History.

A few hours later I called the assistance line and this time I was told there was a "Security Block" on my account. Keep in mind at NO TIME was either one of my method of payments declined. This is a total joke. The 2nd representative said that this happens all the time to people, and recommended that I buy a PSN CARD off of Amazon. I have been using my Paypal account for years and I don't think it's right to have to buy a PSN card from a third party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...