anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Swapping a 2TB HDD (with P.T.) from Launch PS4 into a new PS4 Pro.

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong sub / if this has been asked a million times. After doing alot of research on how to do this the best results I can find are people in forums instructing people how to do it while arguing with each other that they're giving the wrong info.

I have a launch PS4 with a 2TB HDD in it that I want to put into my new PS4 Pro. P.T. is on the 2TB so I want to be absolutely sure I do it right.

I don't know the proper steps and I know that at some point during the process I have to deactivate the Launch PS4 as my primary. Right?

If somebody could point me in the right direction I'll be very grateful. Thanks ahead of time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...