anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Ps4 controller keeps spinning at random intervals

Hi there I was hoping someone would be able to help me. My ps4 controller keeps spinng my character at seemingly random times. I recently brought a new controller 2 weeks ago (official not 3rd party) and it has been happening pretty much ever since. I have done everything I could possibly think of to fix this. I have restarted the console, turned controller on and off, restarted controller ( with the toothpick button on the back). I've looked through all the system menus and found nothing to help me. I went back to the store to get a replacement and the replacement worked fine for a day or two then the same thing started happening. I decided I would use my old controller ( the only problem with this controller was that it had issues charging occasionally) and the same situation is occurring. If anyone is able to tell me some way how to fix this I will be very grateful. Also the new controller I purchased from the store is the newer model with the light bar showing on the touch pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...