anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

PS4(not pro) exclusives that are 60fps?

Reason is I'm used to playing on PC running games at 60+FPS.

Only game I bought so far is Bloodborne and I haven't finished it(dont think I ever will) and although its a great game I ended up regretting my purchase due to the 30FPS lock(game feels slow,camera "lagging",actions not immediate etc)

Please respect my opinion,I know there a lot of people who don't have a problem playing at 30 but I got used to playing at 60.

edit: Unfortunately 30FPS seems unavoidable for the most part but I'm willing to try games like Horizon Zero Dawn(apparently it runs much more smoothly unlike bloodborne according to digital foundry)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...