anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Questions to anyone that has sent their ps4 in for repair under warranty.

Ill start off with the problems I am having.

Ever since i got it, usb/hdmi, & ethernet ports seemed odd. The cords fit loose & if I wiggle the internet cable to the side just right, the internet cuts out.

And the past few days, I get no video when I first bootup my ps4. I have to disconnect & reconnect the hdmi cable everytime it happens. I tried a different hdmi cable & internet cable, no change.

Would playstation take this in for repair or would I be wasting time? Really don't want to send it in & they send it back with a response like "We did not find any problems with your console" etc.

I heard it can take up to 6 weeks before you get your console back. My ps4 is a slim. Bought it back in September the first week the slim released. This hdmi issue is the only problem I really have with it. I'm thinking maybe the loose port fittings is a safety thing probably. Like so if the console falls etc, it prevents the ports from being damaged.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...