anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

20th anniversary edition DS4 completely unresponsive

I tried the reset button, nothing. Swapped out the battery with one I know works, nothing. I thought, "Ha! I will just swap the guts from another DS4!" Nope, can't do it. The peg for the screw that holds the board down on the 20th is on the opposite side of where the regular DS4's peg is. So, I cannot properly seat the board/guts.

I have zero idea as to what could have caused this because the controller was on 1 battery and was working fine last night. I'm totally bummed because I absolutely love this controller and getting another new one will be even pricier now.

Anyone know of anything I can do other than buying a new one? Any help is much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...