anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

N.Sane Trilogy might be the absolute most beautiful game I've ever played, no joke. This is what gaming should aspire to be. This is what graphics should aspire to be.

Of course, not all games work in a non-realistic art style, but those that do...this game is a standard to reach for.

Very little jaggies (I can only recall seeing them on the "bars" on the sides of the multiple-hit boxes), wonderful lighting, bright and vibrant colors everywhere, amazing textures (I don't think I've seen a thing I could describe as "blurry" yet), shaders are impeccable, detail density is beyond reason, everything is wonderful.

There are only a few situations where I've thought "That could've been done better" and it's very minor stuff, like a platform intersecting with water without interacting with it.

This game looks like a living CG movie. It is beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...