anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

A word of advice/warning if you haven't played the The Last Guardian and plan to.

I just finished the game. It was beautiful and emotional and I lived the concept. But good God the controls are terrible. I'm not even talking about Trico. He's fine. He acts as an animal should but there was no excuse for the controls of the boy being so bad.

The the advice is this. Do NOT play this right after playing Horizon Zero Dawn and/or Breath of the Wild or you will hate this game. That was my mistake. Those were the last 2 games I played their controls are amazing. Especially the climbing in BoTW compared to this game.

I feel like I would have loved this game more if not coming off both of those amazing works.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...