anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Account Banned For No Reason [WS-37368-7 PSN Error Code]

Hello everybody,

I tried opening my PS4 today only to be greeted by this "WS-37368-7" error telling me my account has been banned.

I haven't played my PS4 since Tuesday (July 4, 2017) when I was playing some Killing Floor 2 with my friends. After that, I haven't actually opened it.

On Thursday (yesterday - July 6, 2017), I logged onto PSN from my computer to buy Shadow of Mordor for $5. My PS4 was on rest mode so I selected for the game to start downloading.

I open my PS4 today and see Shadow of Mordor on my menu, but with a lock on it. I try to open the game and get prompted to log into the PS Store. When I did, I got this WS-37368-7 error telling me my account was banned.

I bought a whole year of PS Plus just last week for $60, purchased Ratchet and Clank, and more recently Shadow of Mordor. Now I have access to none of it and I'm not sure what to do or who to contact.

The PSN help page basically says they research these thoroughly before issuing them and that if you get one you are basically stuck with it. I literally didn't even have my PS4 open during the time I was allegedly banned, so I have no idea what caused this and what should I do.

Has anyone here been banned like this for no apparent reason? If so, could someone point me as to what I should do or who to contact?

EDIT: I visited this page: http://ift.tt/2ttgAyA

It says "Please check the e-mail account associated with the account for further information." but I have no e-mail about the ban. My last e-mail is a receipt confirming my purchase of Shadow of Mordor. I'm not sure what is going on right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...