anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition Looking for someone that can either mod a lobby for an absurd amount of Exp. Or someone that can help me grind a crap ton of Exp in a short time.

I know Alot of people are gona shit post me for this but hear me out, I played dying light when it first came out back on my pc years ago. I loved every min of it. Imo the beat part of that game is being maxed level. Even if i could recover my old dying light save it was on steam. So i ask if there is anyone that can do this to send me a friend request on ps4

UserName: Rjgibson78

If you are able to do this to help me or even if you can power level me please shoot me a message on ps4. If your successful in helping me achieve this and would like something for your troubles we could figure out a proper way for me to say thank you/payment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...