anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Any Army of Two Type Games For PlayStation 4?

I bought a ps4 back in June. Just gave up my PS3 today (nooo!!!!!) In the past month I’ve realized there’s not a lot of good multiplayer focused shooting games. I’ve been going back to play on my ps2 with friends cause there’s nothing really good. Any suggestions?

I have: PS4 Slim Crash Bandicoot The Nathan Drake Collection Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Modern Warfare Remastered The Last of Us Remastered

I enjoy games like Old Call of Duty’s (2,3,finest hour) Army of Two Crash Bandicoot Uncharted The Last of Us Spongebob older games Racing games

Like I said before... Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...