anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

In light of the recent success, did Sony make a mistake in not reacquiring Crash?

I'm sure Activision wanted some ridiculous amount that was laughable at the time (we can only speculate), but it seems to me like whatever they wanted would have been worth it at this point.

While we don't have confirmation of it just yet, it's pretty clear that future Crash and the trilogy will be coming to all platforms eventually. For the consumer, that's not a bad thing. But did Sony maybe let one get away (a la Dark Souls sort of) or do you think this nostalgia period will ultimately be a fleeting one and the IP itself wasn't worth the gazillion dollars that was the probable cost?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...