anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Are PS4 Pros loud without using any of the boost/4K modes?

I've been doing research as I want to upgrade to a PS4 Pro as I'm sick of the noise of my PS4 drowning out the sound of my TV. I'm getting conflicting reports regarding PS4 Pro noise, though.

My question is, if I buy one and don't use any of the boost mode things, is it a quieter console in general? I don't own a 4K TV so I don't think I'd be missing out by not using the extra modes.

EDIT: Is there a better option in terms of quiet PS4 models? I have the OG model but would consider simply getting a slim if it is indeed quieter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...