anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

[Ask] Is there any way to see the content of the external ps4 drive on PC

So, I have some games installed on my external hard drive on my ps4, the thing is that I have 2 ps4 at my house and my internet is not fast enough to download the games twice, I play with my brother online so moving the External Hard Drive from ps4 to ps4 is not an option, I tried to see if I could make a copy of the game on my windows pc, but is not recognized and disk management asks me to format the drive, obviously sony did something to prevent this, Do you know if theres a way to copy the contents of the Drive into the pc, I haven't tried on Linux but I don't think it'll work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...