anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Help please... Playing zombies online with friend at same console

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. Today I had a friend over and we were trying to get a few Zombies runs going on COD BO3. I recently purchased the Zombies chronicles so we could play Keno and Shang ri LA etc. When we "hit X to add player", the screen popped up for him to login. He does not own a playstation at all, so I was like fine, I'll use my other email address to create a PSN account, so I did that, and we played. This was Wednesday. He came over to play again today, and now after he logs in under the new created PSN username, the screen pops up saying he needs a PS PLUS account now... is my $60 a year really not enough to have a friend over to play a video game online with me split screen?? Am I missing something obvious? We probably spent a good hour trying to figure this out, I searched online, I chatted with PSN online customer service who said "Idk , try contacting activision", and now I'm here. We ended up just adding a child account and playing local (not multiplayer), but we both enjoy online so we can play with 2 other real people and have 4 in our matches. Please help if you can :)

TL;DR: Can I have a friend over (who doesn't have a PS PLUS acct) to play COD BO3 Zombies online? How? (I DO pay for PS PLUS)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...