anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Been going through a gaming lul of sorts recently. Ratchet and Clank has got me back into the grove.

Guess I've just been burnt out by my huge backlog of games and overwhelmed by it all. Am slowly trying to come to the understanding that I'll just never get to play most of these games. Looking at the future, Sony has some of the best upcoming exclusives and then you've got all these multi plats like RDR2 etc.

Well I picked up Ratchet and Clank during the current sale and its been an absolute blast playing through it again. I had it pre ordered when it launched last year but then traded it in. So its been really fun re playing it. The game looks pretty good on the PS4 Pro, though I can't honestly see a difference. It looked the same back on the OG PS4. But its gorgeous none the less. Feels like you are literally playing a Pixar animated film.

For anyone still on the fence, you've got to pick it up. Its like $8 right now. It was worth the full price I paid for it at launch and its a steal at its current price. The writing is pretty vitty. Something I've found in all of Insomniac Games' I've played this generation including Sunset Overdrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...