anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Borrowed PS4 from friend who may have bed bugs, any tips to check?

I'm not sure how to check the PS4 for bed bugs or how to get rid of them. Some things I Google say they don't usually infest electronics but some things say they do. Has anyone dealt with this before and has any tips? No idea what they even look like or how to check. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks to the people who actually replied with useful advice and didn't just give stupid joke advice they thought was funny. Anyway, I agree that it isn't worth the risk just to play some games. I'll get my own PS4 later in the year and then just borrow some games from him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...