anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

So does this count as consumer friendly? "4 the Gamers" my ass.

So I bought the Crash Remaster on disc yesterday. Popped it in and tried to play, and I kept getting a corruption error. I decided to try and buy it digitally to see if it was the disc at fault, and ran into a similar problem there as well. After getting my console completely wiped and restored, I sought to get a refund for the digital copy, as I hadn't even downloaded it. Apparently though, Sony can take my money for a digital license that I won't use, but can deny me a refund because they saw the game running. It may not amount to much, but Sony will never again see another penny come from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...