anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

DLing Doom corrupted my disc data?

Since it is the free weekend for Doom, I downloaded that overnight. I booted up my PS4 Pro this morning and found a "game" with a corrupted logo and name. Skyrim Remaster is currently in my disc drive.

I did little research and haven't seen anyone else having this issue. Thoughts on it? How should I go about resolving this? I have not tried the safe mode and rebuild, but want to be sure it's the newest and safest practice.

Edit: it solved itself after playing another game and then turned it off for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...