anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

DO I HAVE TO REPURCHASE THE SEASON PASS IF THE GAME WAS UNINSTALLED?

Okay, I had bought the Season Pass for Final Fantasy XV and I had Episode Gladio. Up until now I had thought FFXV was still on the PS4 until my brother went through the applications only to learn that my game was no longer on the system. He had deleted it to make room for Spotify and Resident Evil 7.

It was the only game I had for the PS4. And I had hoped my brother would've left it alone. Anyway, I don't mind starting reinstalling FFXV and starting over but I was wondering if I needed to repurchase the Season Pass along with Gladio's episode. (I was just hoping to download Prompto's episode and the new outfit).



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...