anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Has Anyone Else Received a Message on an Offline PSN Account? Privacy Settings Not Working?

I have a number of accounts, some of which have never had a Plus membership and have never been used online other than to purchase games from the store. Recently I received a message from a random person with no trophies or activity on their account.

I'm curious as to how they got the alt account name, not to mention how they managed to message me despite the fact the privacy settings shouldn't allow anyone to message that particular account.

Any thoughts? Should I be worried? For what it's worth I blocked the user and left the group they created.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...