anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

[Help] DS4 won't connect or turn on.

Hey, been experiencing this issue recently I dunno what's going on.
I have three DS4's. Two of them I've had for years and until recently one of them wouldn't charge when plugged into the console. I thought it was the USB cable, but I can plug into any other device and it'll charge. I charged it directly into a wall charger. After I did that the DS4 wouldn't turn on at all. I also bought another used pad from Gamestop and it wouldn't turn on at all either, however both of these still work when I plug them into my PC and Steam recognizes them and I can use them on there. I'm totally confused about what's going on with this.

Was there a recent firmware patch that may have caused some issues or what? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...