anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Help! PS4 console issue

Just recently my PS4 has been slow(menu, every game, app, even just browsing the menu)and freezing sometimes when I power it off. So decided to put it into safe mode. In safe mode it says connect controller, so I do but controller only blinks and screen never changes. But when I'm out of safe mode the controller with the cable works perfectly normal. So I can't do jack s*** in safe mode and when I'm out of safe mode my PS4 is super sluggish and can't really enjoy any game. Time to get a new one? Oh and it's the very first model PS4 if that helps



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...