anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

New PS4 today after being a long time Xbox player and I need help with the UI

Why in the world is my UI one long was line filled with blocks I don't need? I have 4 games now and they are all just slapped on my home screen in a line. All the blocks aren't even in alphabetical order. Why do I have a library if it's going to do this? It's ugly and annoying. How do I remove blocks from my screen and make my games only shown up in my library? It even has playroom on my screen and I don't even have the camera. I don't mind it showing my current game just not everything. Theres also a few I don't use like PlayStation vue and a t.v. one and something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...