anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

[Help] USB Headset (Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma) No Longer Working

When I fired up my PS4 today, expecting to get to diamond in Overwatch, I found a small problem that'd be a nuisance when attempting to tell someone they're not Seagull. My headset stopped working. For those who don't know, The Razer kraken 7.1 chroma is a USB headset. For those wondering if it's both USB ports, it is. The problem isn't fully the headset's fault either because it works perfectly on my PC. I also have the Nacon Revolution Pro as my controller, and it works flawlessly. If there's anyone out there who can suggest anything other than sending it into Sony or blowing in the ports, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...