anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

How far can I push the Amazon return policy?

So I made the impulse purchase of the PS4 Slim deal on Prime Day and it's arriving tomorrow.

I was thinking of playing it for a week or so, while taking delicate care of it obviously and subsequently returning it. My question is given how generous Amazon's policy is how far can I push it?

Can I unpack Uncharted 4 that comes with it? What about redeeming TLOU game code they've already sent to my email?

To the haters saying it's abuse, I am only seeking to act within Amazon's own TOS. They set the rules, we (the customers, the people) follow them. And let's not forget how much money they make through their dirty psychological tricks on us, predictable human beings, or the labor practices they employ in their warehouses or even corporate offices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...