anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

PS 4 Pro and the black screen on 4k TV problem

Hi guys, Recently swapped out my ps4 for ps4 pro - I have LG UF950V (UF9500 in states i believe), and every time I turn on my console I get black screen with sound. I have to go to tv options and turn on/off "UHD deep color" for the HDMI input to get video output. This is really frustrating before the firmware update console booted correctly into RGB 4k mode on first run, now its 420ymv. Is there any confirmation from sony to fix this problem? No other device has any issues working with the tv in 4k mode. I've been using the service menu to set up HDCP to 1.4, it didn't seem to help too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...