anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

How to fix my DS4 controllers myself?

So, I've had this problem for awhile, but am just now looking at actually fix it (if possible). Basically, both my DS4's have some sort of problem with the sticks. One of them, for instance, gives bad input-- I'll be moving straight to the right in something like the Binding of Isaac, and every so often Isaac will dip downwards, then back straight. This is the more heinous and messes up a lot of inputs, pushing me back when I'm aiming straight, so on and so forth.

The second controller just has a bit of a problem with the R3 and L3 click, for sprinting and whatever it's used for in other games. Sometimes it just doesn't register until I push really hard. What can I do to fix these? Can I crack these open and fiddle around with them myself, or is this something I should just replace?

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...