anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

I just played Crusaders of light for a good portion of the day... PlayStation really needs a MMOrpg like this...

They need a MMOrpg like this that can keep the causal and hardcore player happy. It has a fantastic selection of classes with nice skill trees that open up every few levels. Great crafting/forging system. Great selection of loot with stat modifiers and then the loot can be modified with gem slots. Has great quests to do from one man to 2-6 man quests... then has quests that require 10-40 man teams with a fantastic matching system.

It's a great little social experience with some great great exploring, questing, combat, PvP. Really wish we had this on consoles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...