anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

"Problem" With New PS4 Controller Buttons

Alright, so I bought a new ps4 controller the other day and found out when I was looking online that there was a revision. SO i ordered the new revision of the ps4 controller which is Model ZCT2U (Original being ZCT1U). I know there are only some differences like the texture of the joysticks. While playing with it. I noticed some of the buttons dont feel as, I guess loose as my other controller, but ive been using that one since 2015 so i understand why those feel different, those buttons dont feel bad or anything, just slightly different.

Now the reason I made this post is because of the PS button. On my original controller, its really clicky and very satisfying to press. ON this new controller, it almost feels like its stuck, like how old conrollers get sticky. It is very unsatisfying to press and just feels wrong. NOW, if thats how its supposed to be, then I am perfectly fine with it, because it still works and you dont press it to do any game actions. But if anyone here has the newer controller and theres isnt like that, then I would really like to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...