anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

I want to congratulate Gamespot for it's amazing review of Crash N'Sane Trilogy!

I loved! LOVED! The review, mainly these parts:

While it's easy to look at these games and appreciate the care that's gone into their presentation, actually playing them stirs up conflicting emotions. There's no way around it: they remain dated despite their fresh look. Enemies rarely react to you, preferring instead to follow pre-determined paths and animation loops. And many obstacles are needlessly discouraging; Razor-thin tolerances for success and one-hit deaths make for a frustrating pairing. You can control Crash using an analog stick now, but smoother pivots and jumps don't alleviate the otherwise stiff gameplay lurking behind Crash's goofy exterior.

Also, let's not forget this part:

THE BAD

  • Abrupt spikes in difficulty that could have been ironed out

  • Outdated designs feel at odds with the modern presentation

It makes me very happy that there are people out there receiving paychecks to review games that, apparently, they're not able to understand.

Nice job Gamespot! I really hope you keep this way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...