anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Issue with online content and sub users.

My husband and I have a PS4. I'm doing my own playthrough of a game that has additional online content and can't seem to get it to work.

I'm able to access the DLC he bought through his User, but on my User I get "network error" when starting up the Timed Quests in FFXV.

I did some searching and am hearing conflicting fixes. So far I've made the PS4 the primary PS4 from his User. I haven't made a new Playstation email account yet - can someone explain how if I did this the DLC would be shared between our two accounts? Or, for example, if I bought a game or got a PSN subscription on my account, he would have access to it?

Honestly, this all seems pretty convoluted. I've also read that people that setup a kid account for their children were able to grant their kids access to online content without having to make an email account for them.

Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...