anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Made the switch to PS4

I made the switch from Xbox to PS4 after waiting on a baseball game to be made for Xbox but I got tired of waiting. So far I'm loving my PS4. Controller is 100x better to me than the XB1. I'm excited to game on the PS4 for the future and all the exclusives coming up.

One concern though. I noticed that sometimes my controller will lag behind my movement or what I'm trying to click and then it'll do that I input like the controller didn't have signal if I get within a certain range of my PS4. I saw that interference could be an issue but my router isn't in my room and I don't have any other stuff on wifi in my room near my PS4. It's not an issue when I'm sitting in my gaming chair up near my tv but when I back off and just wanna relax and lay in my bed and play some crash it'll lag. Not a big deal but can be annoying.

Nonetheless I'm happy to be here. Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...