anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Need help on how to play PS4 on my new monitor.

My 27" BenQ monitor just arrived and I plugged in my PS4's HDMI into the monitor. But I'm having trouble finding how to get onto the actual HDMI menu, like when you press the HDMI button on a remote control, not talking about the HDMI input or settings or anything like that.

I've tried typing how to find it into google and reddit, but nowhere tells me how to actually get onto the HDMI so I can actually play. Everything is plugged in and is working, I just wanna play like right now ;(



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...