anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Recently bought a PS4. Is it meant to be this slow?

So all my friends play PS4 whilst I was on Pc so I caved and bought one too. I used to play on the 360 a bit a while back.

Is it me or is navigating the PS interfaces incredibly slow and clunky? If I want to join a friends party, instead of just pressing square or something on them in my friends list, I have to go through multiple pages - each of which seem to take forever to load even though there's nothing really to download on them.

Is there a problem with my unit/connection(internet is fast normally) or are all playstations like this. Surely Sony should have fixed this by now if not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...