anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Need help with recovering a stolen account

Sorry about format as I am on mobile. We also know he shouldn't be playing games like GTA but his parents Sid's my care

Awhile back my little cousin was gifted a PlayStation 4 and he doesn't know much about privacy or safety as he ignores when we talk to him about it. He had an account and someone was saying they could hack him money for his GTA: Online character and my cousin told him the account information and the guy has since changed all the information over to his own. I was wondering if their was any way that I could get his account back as I had boughten him some games and now he cannot access them.

So if anyone can help that would be awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...