anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

OG PS4 owner here, I think the new update did something to my ps4. should i be worried?

Last night i updated my ps4 and was watching netflix and turned my ps4 off (from the menu as always). i turned it on this morning and went to make breakfast when i heard the disc eject itself and the ps4 was beeping (eject noise) but in a countdown type rhythm. i could not press the eject button (was not stuck) as it was glitched into the OS beeping. the PS4 did manage to boot but aside from that i turned it off and turned it back on and it was working fine, should i be worried? im aware of the eject button issues and such and i'm positive its not that. I'm an avid gamer at most and play probably about less than 10 hours a week now so i'm not sure why it did that. Any thoughts would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...