anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

[spoiler] game of thrones

I like telltale games, and It looks it is becoming trend in PS+ monthly games. ( better than side scroller games). as for game of thrones I never watched the TV show. so here is my rant after playing 6 episodes; * spoiler * if you never played the game and want to play it don't read next. It is worst ending and it is not satisfying at all, it felt like it needs another episode. I mean come on Ludd and Ramasy are alive what the heck after what they have done we couldn't at least imprison them. I so wanted to kill Ramsay. ( maybe I have the worst ending but still ) see Ludd on his horse walking in front of injured Asher on the ground next to his dead mother as an end is very irritating. Gared is on the way to help the Forrester house but never arrive which felt there is a missing episode. Also their uncle Malcolm is suppose to bring the army of the dragon lady, but never heard anything from him. I hated the fact I was honest with Mira choices and that lead to her dead. I wanted her to be alive but not marrying the guy who set her up that means he won, and even after her death nothing happened to Rickard which is very upsetting. Again it might be my choices are bad or the story needs another episode to be completed. Also one question I wanted to watch game of thrones show, is it possible after I played the game, or I simply ruined the whole story for me ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...