anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Platinum Headset owner! Still same issue with PC.

From an earlier post, I've now acquired the Platinum headset. I still have the issue where I plug in the receiver to any USB port on the PC, audio is still being heard, despite all controls set to mute on the PC.

Now, the only way I know of controlling the volume, PC-side, is by going into the volume mixer (click the speaker, choose the mixer link underneath the headset volume slider), and adjusting the individual application volumes. Either that, or just use the headset's buttons, but sometimes it is just easier to use, say, the volume dial on my Logitech G510s keyboard.

Any suggestions, fellow headset owners?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...