anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

PlayStation Music/Spotify issue. Help would be appreciated.

So, as the title suggests I'm having problems with the Spotify app on my PS4. I have never uninstalled Spotify and for some reason it just went missing so I decided to look at the "purchased" section of my library and sure enough it's there with a little arrow signifying that it isn't installed. After I open it to try to install it, it just says "Start" and whenever I click on that it would redirect me to a screen that says "Cannot find application. Do you want to look in PlayStation Store?" So, I click "Ok" and that redirects me to the store where it says that Spotify is already installed. I can't find any way to fix this issue which is why I'm posting here, hoping for some clarity in this situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...