anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Possible heat damage?

Hi guys, so I took my PS4 with me across State and in doing so, it was in the trunk of my car, in my bag, in high 90's weather for a solid 12 hours.

However, my PS4 has the Nyko Databank and has a 2 TB SSHD drive.

When I got to my destination I took my PS4 out and when I hooked it up, it got to the standard welcome animation, but when it was going to show the main Hub area, it froze. Auto restarted and then said last time it wasn't turned off properly and the usual warning about rebuilding database.

It did this again two more times before working, and when it worked, it was for afew seconds then froze up again And got an error, except it said an error occured in the system software.

So my question is, is my PS4 fucked or is it the SSHD? If it's the PS4 that's gonna be a costly fix. But if it's my SSHD, it's still under warranty and I can get it replaced.

What'd you guys think? I still have my old 500 Gb Hard drive in a drawer, I literally replaced it and then didn't touch it again so it's still running PS 4.5 and hasn't been touched since I took it out. If I put it in, would it work like normal but just need to be updated? Or will it make me format it ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...