anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

PS4 controller buttons functioning incorrectly. They act like shortcuts for Windows 10. Not sure how to fix.

So I got DS4 Windows and it's been great for a while. I haven't used my controller on my pc in a while and there have been several updates. Recently, my ps4 controller responds weirdly to button presses.

Examples are that when I press the R3 or L3 buttons, windows does the equivalent of pressing Left Ctrl+Tab (which at least on windows 10 is basically a quick task view thing). If I move the right stick, it moves my mouse cursor. If I press Options (Ps4's start button) it pulls up the start menu.

It does all of these even in a game, and weirdly it does it when DS4 windows isn't even open, so I think it's more of a problem with some sort of update with Windows 10 or something.

I'm wondering if anyone has had the same issue or knows how to help. I have tried options in DS4 windows, I've tried looking at the controller in Control Panel under "Set up USB game controllers" where the set up was weird even in there, but I couldn't really fix it.

Thank you in advance for any help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...