anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

PS4 error np-32091-5. I've been getting this a lot and can't find a solution.

I've been getting this the past few days. It usually appears when I start up a game. It will log me out of my profile on my ps4. It's also been screwing up things with trophies, such as lists not loading when I first play a new game, trophies not popping when I fulfill the requirements, trophies popping in my notifications but not showing as earned in the trophy list, and trophies not syncing with the server.

I've tried doing a safe mode reboot and hdd repair, but that hasn't worked.

Any help would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...