anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

So, how was Nioh?

Hey!

I was about to buy a PS4 Pro right around when Nioh was releasing but for different reasons I never got around to getting a console. I just bought a PS4 Pro and Tekken this week though so I'm looking around for good games to play. I remember I was pretty hyped for Nioh, as I enjoy challenging games. Thing is, the game was pretty hyped on these subreddits back then but now when I see posts like "recommend me a game" and "what are some must-haves", I never see Nioh mentioned. Did it flop? How's the game? Got the night alone so I was looking forward to playing it but I don't want to buy it if it was a bad game.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...