anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

PS4 problems after a power outage

About a week or two ago we had a power outage at my house, it's rare but it happens. My PS4 had been in sleep mode since DS3's DLC and Monster Hunter had drawn me away from NiOh, but when I returned to try to give it a go and make use of the passcode I got on Green Man Gaming, my PS4 had that same problem it sometimes does after an outage where the video just doesn't work at all when I boot it up. One time I had sound but no visual, and after doing the usual "unplug everything then plug back in the power cables and then the HDMI cables" that usually would work I managed to get it working... but it only shows purple or red, and either a blank spread screen of it or thin bars.

Any help here? Is it just the HDMI cables or am I more thoroughly fucked over?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...