anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

My Brother Broke the PS4

Last week I was away from home for a summer program. I came back to find that my younger brother had somehow borked our PS4. He's been entirely unhelpful in actually figuring out how he did it, but I've been looking up how to fix it.

The error is "Connect a USB storage device that contains an update file for reinstallation for version 4.70 or later. (CE-34788-0)". I've looked into this error and apparently it can be easily fixed by downloading and installing a file from Sony's official website.

However, there's a problem: if I do, it will delete all the data on the PS4. I'm really not too keen on deleting all my save data. Does anyone know of another way to fix this that isn't going to set me back to square 1 on every game I own?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...