anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

PS4 Slim or Original

I've been an Xbox owner for a long time, but I've been thinking about grabbing a PS4 so I can play some of the games that have been coming out for it lately, but haven't been sure which is a better option.

Gamestop right now has the 1TB Slim, with GTAV for $299, or they have a 500GB refurb original, with 3 games for $229. I've beaten all 3 games that come with it, and the trade in value would be like $10, I've also beaten GTAV though, which trade in value is like $20. So ultimately, is the Slim worth the $60 difference over the original? My primary console will still be my Xbox One, the PS4 will only be used for exclusives.

Thanks for the help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...