anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Rebuilding database and p.t. demo 2017 edition

I would like to clean off my ps4 before i transition a ps4 pro (keeping only p.t. demo) does rebuilding database work now with the haunted demo that doesnt exist anymore? Last I read shortly after the demo was taken down some complaints arised the license/database would critically error on this game as no license exists. Does that concern have any merit? I'd rather not lose that demo, even if i dont plan on playing it.

Alternatively could i back it up to a spare external harddrive?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...