anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

PS4 to iPhone hotspot no longer a thing?

Our building has been disconnected from the internet and I wish to download a few save files from my psn cloud.

I was trying to tether the iPhone to the ps4pro (with both having the latest updates) but I have seen online people saying you now need to use the PlayStation app. (I've tried turning on the personal hotspot on my phone on and wifi or Bluetooth doesn't appear on my PS4)

The problem is it requires a wifi network connection. And I cannot connect my devices to the modem as it isn't connected to the internet and accept the passwords.

Anyone know a way to get this to work?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...